Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
remember when jesy wore beanies reblog if you’re a tru 90s kid
Please don’t be mean to freshmen. Please don’t be mean to younger kids for no reason. It’s already difficult enough going through the transition process of changing schools. They don’t need you to be an asshole to them for no reason on top of that.
Once you’re a senior, you’ll feel different about this. Trust me.
I am a senior.
And if you’re a senior you should ESPECIALLY not be harassing freshmen. you should know better.
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
There’s a fucking womanifesto for you."
WINGS IS VEVO CERTIFIED I FEEL LIKE A PROUD MAMA
realest real steps to how i went from self-loathing loser to self-confidence gem:
- stop. just stop those negative thoughts in their tracks right now. go listen to some beyonce or something for a couple of minutes.
- every time you’re starting to feel self-loathing and you’re starting to have those negative thoughts creep in, start complimenting yourself. ridiculous, endless, gushing compliments about yourself
- fake it. fake your self confidence. put on a mask of being full of yourself and never take it off. it’s a good mask to wear.
- look back at your life and think about all the times that you could have died. tripped and fallen over a railing, semi truck could have kept changing lanes and slammed into the car you were in, fall off a roof onto your head. and the fact you didn’t die any of those times. not a single goddamn one. the world’s had six billion years to sharpen its skill and it can’t kill you. fucking terra firma can’t touch you.
- own your weirdness. just fucking own that shit. it’s part of who you are and that’s rad.
- laugh at your failures and say shit like “oh damn i fucked up, oh well. no big.” own them and then move on and keep getting better. at everything.
- never apologize for loving something.
- if someone insults you treat them like the insect they are. you are superior to them and make sure to remind them of that. they’re jealous of you, point it out.
- laugh at your own jokes. you’re hilarious.
- dance if you feel like it.
- anytime someone says something like “well aren’t you cool” respond with something like “yeah i am.” take that shit as a legitimate compliment.
- take a million goddamn selfies and and post as many as you feel like it because goddamn you look fine.
- compliment yourself when the opportunity arises in conversations.
- if someone tells you that you’re full of yourself, respond with “yes i am” and never apologize for it.
- own shit that you can’t do and make them funny and endearing. nobody can make you feel inferior unless you let them. so don’t ever let them.
- take off your mask of self confidence that you put on for step 3. surprise, your real face is the exact same underneath. you’ve been confident as hell and loving yourself for awhile without faking it. you badass.
Page 1 of 3007